We are thrilled to have another opportunity to support the next training session, Level 1 Detoxification Specialist Certification, of the International School of Detoxification (ISOD), May 9- 13. We have a line-up of activities planned for the whole week of class. If you have registered for the class or signed up as a volunteer, be sure to find our Facebook group: ISOD Level 1: Class of 2016.
Here is the main schedule for the week:
We will have a Fruit Stand opened every morning at 8 am and during the lunch break. Our team is gathering up locally grown, in-season fruits and vegetables. Your food foraging is done for you! This gives us all a chance to stay in one place and get to know each other, while having good eats.
We will have a Dinner Gathering every evening plus at least one fun activity. These activities are purposed to help us get to know each other, build our sense of community, and invite you to be aware and involved in our community-based Projects.
• Sunday May 8: Arriving early? Let’s meet up to carpool to the popular Drum Circle in Siesta Key. Use the FB page for updates about time and place. (Generally) Plan to meet outside, in front, of the Four Points Sheraton around 4:45pm. It is about a 45-minute drive to the amazing white, crystalline sand beach. The drum circle is fun!
• Monday May 9: Dinner Gathering on the Boardwalk and Fireside Chat with Dr. Marcie. Amy and Lola will be dishing up yummies for dinner and then we will meet with Marcie for lots of Q&A, including the inside scoop about the upcoming Morse Conference in 2017, the Dr. Morse Herbal Health Club and Clinic, ARDI’s collaborative relationship, and whatever is on your inquiring mind.
• Tuesday May 10: The Costa Rica Project’s Dinner in the Park and Music Circle and Salt Cave Excursion (to Naples). The Salt Cave Excursion has already been filled by 2 groups (15 each). All the rest of us will be enjoying dinner and a music circle in the nearby city park. Our work in Costa Rica and our vision for developing a healing/wellness/education center is underway. Many more Detox Immersions and Fruiting our Planet will be discussed. We are raising seed money to make these ideas a reality.
• Wednesday May 11: ARDI Big Bash Dinner Party. We have rented a house in Punta Gorda for this event. Full-on Fruit Buffet, Salad Bar, and Tiki Bar with smoothies, fresh-squeezed juice, and fresh coconut water. Pool and large back yard. Arrive at 5:45 pm. Community Gathering starts at 6 pm. Tickets on Sale starting Monday morning. See Barry.
• Thursday May 12: Dinner Gathering on the Boardwalk and Round Table Discussion w/ Dr. Marcie and Carolyn. Barry and Linda will be serving up our final evening dinner delish. Dr. Marcie and Carolyn will be offering a Round Table Discussion on the “High Stakes of Negotiating Emotions during Detoxification.”
• Friday through Monday May 13 -16: 3-Day Detox Immersion Siesta Key. After your intensive training, Sophia, Anita, Rani, and Carolyn are inviting you to enjoy a weekend of immersing in a raw food, detoxifying experience with so much more, as together we learn, play and relate (advanced registration required, space limited).
Please note: Several of these are fund-raising activities. We will also have raffle drawings everyday with generous prizes. Plan to purchase sets of tickets for $1, $3, and $5. Evening Dinners are $12-15. The ARDI Big Bash Dinner is $25 and includes 2 Tiki Bar drink tickets.