A New Industry in the Field of Healthcare Education and Self-Advocacy
Founded in 2014 by a small group of visionary individuals who were inspired to transmit (or deliver), amplify, and further the great work of naturopathic doctor, Robert Morse, and his teachers, mentors, and peers. The founding name, The Costa Rica Project, was chosen organically as a working name for the organization.
We began our investigative work for a healing, wellness center in Costa Rica. Dr. Morse identified this tropical region for its easy, friendly way of life for healing, and its exceptional availability of delicious, tropical fruits. One of the underpinnings of his teaching for health and cellular, regenerative detoxification is “a tropical diet for a tropical species.”
Consensus soon emerged to focus first on our organizational structure and make it an United States-based company. Thus, the concept of our Association was born in early 2015. The Costa Rica Project has since become a separate, specialized project with activities and events based in Costa Rica. The same community of enthusiasts oversee this Project. Their work can be followed at http://thecostaricaproject.com.
ARDI sets forth a new, 21st-century precedence of responsibility in the field of healthcare education and self-advocacy. Our unique, signature brands of business, community building, and permaculture-based land development and food forestation, and gold standards within our unique industry, are our distinction and hallmark.
Our primary project areas are setting a new pace for regenerative health and healing in alignment with nature, natural law, and veganic permaculture principles.
Specific attention is placed upon human anatomy and physiology, cellular (tissue) cleansing and regeneration through lifestyle components in a supportive environment, such as nourishments from properly grown and well-harvested foods, adequate amounts of sunlight and sleep/rest, clean air and water, activities for body posture, flexibility, strength, and endurance, nurturing relationships, and an open-hearted, full, creative expression of the impassioned, thriving self.
The specific work of the association is to:
- Build and maintain an interconnected, collaborative, multi-tiered, member-based community
- Establish and maintain a Virtual Wellness Center and an Online Community
- Create prototypes that ignite local communities to foster regenerative healthy lifestyles
- Offer signature, modular products and services, such as single presentations, workshops, seminars, and Detox Immersions
- Offer industry gold standards through educational training programs and certifications
- Offer gold standard credentialing of facilities for activity and retreat centers
- Establish wellness centers internationally that provide our on-going signature healing programs and Detox Immersions
- Encourage further research in the areas of regenerative health and healing with the use of lifestyle changes, particularly eating styles and use of locally grown, wildcrafted, indigenous herbs
Our belief is “if we build it, they will come.” As we offer outstanding, professional, community-building products and services to our world, the communities are formed organically. As we build our membership and our collaborative signature programs, we move closer and closer to establishing our Wellness Centers. Two prototypes are currently being fostered: The Costa Rica Project and The Sarasota Project.
For more information about the Association of Regenerative Detoxification International, please contact us.
ARDI is setting the pace for credentialing and overseeing 3 major functions in the industry:
- Establishing a multi-tiered, member-based community
- Establishing an industry gold standard through training and certifications
- Networking trades among like-minded entrepreneurs and practitioners
We are committed to the principles of a permaculture lifestyle: Earth Care, People Care, return all surplus to the previous 2.